$2 Billion Loss for Generators as a Million U.S. Roofs Get SolarBy
Industry warns revenue loss means unreliable electrical system
German plant closures by EON, RWE cited as reason for concern
Rooftop solar is casting a $2 billion shadow over power generators across the eastern U.S.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's