Warburg Pincus Turns to China After Hong Kong IPOs FlopBy and
Private equity firm plans listings for eight Chinese companies
Three Pincus-backed IPOs are among worst performers of '15
Ignore the downbeat data on China’s economy and its volatile stock markets. For Julian Cheng, the new China co-head for the $38 billion private equity firm Warburg Pincus & Co., this year is shaping up to be a record one, at least by one metric.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders