Sharapova Doping No Boost for Latvian Drugmaker, Swedbank SaysBy and
Grindeks' shares trading near lowest level since 2009
Company's sales in Russian market dropped 51% last year
Latvian pharmaceutical company Grindeks AS traded near a six-year low as investors speculated the publicity surrounding tennis star Maria Sharapova’s admission she used its banned Mildronate brand won’t offset slumping sales in Russia.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing