Praising Putin on Syria Like Lauding Ex-Wife-Beater, U.K. SaysBy
Foreign secretary slams Russian intervention in Parliament
Civilians bombed, hospitals and schools hit, Hammond says
U.K. Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond attacked President Vladimir Putin over Russia’s intervention in Syria even as he began to pull his troops out of the Middle Eastern country, saying that welcoming the withdrawal would be like lauding a husband who’d given up abusing his spouse.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations