Philippine Banker Wants Tell-All in Closed Cyber-Heist HearingBy and
Banker linked to withdrawal of $80.9 million in stolen funds
Rizal Bank President Tan invokes bank secrecy law at hearing
The Philippine bank branch manager in the center of an investigation on $80.9 million of stolen funds from Bangladesh’s foreign reserves wants a tell-all in a closed-door government hearing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing