Nigeria February Inflation Soars to Three-Year High of 11.4%By
Economists surveyed by Bloomberg predicted inflation of 9.9%
Central bank's naira-peg is to blame, says Capital Economics
Nigeria’s inflation rate rose above 10 percent in February for the first time since December 2012 as food prices soared and the central bank’s capital controls pushed up import costs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner