Negative Rates Push Japan Banks From JGBs Toward Foreign AssetsBy and
Regional banks surveyed by Bloomberg see need for rebalancing
`JGBs are losing appeal,' says Bank of Kyoto executive officer
Japan’s regional banks are shifting their investments toward riskier assets abroad or outside of fixed income as yields below zero erode the appeal of Japanese government bonds.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks