L&G Boosts Full-Year Profit as Capital Buffers RevealedBy
Shares drop about 6% as dividend-payout policy adjusted
CFO says insurer still positive on annuities after Solvency II
Legal & General Group Plc reported a 14 percent increase in full-year profit that met analyst expectations as the U.K.’s largest manager of pension assets revealed its capital buffer under new regulations. The shares fell.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself