Kuroda Lays Ground for Further Stimulus After Holding Fire TodayBy and
BOJ keeps its new benchmark rate at minus 0.1 percent
Board voted 7-2 on negative rate, 8-1 on monetary base
The Bank of Japan has left itself room to maneuver in coming months, indicating that more asset purchases and adjustments to its negative rate remain on the table after holding fire on further stimulus Tuesday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's