Copper Falls as Citi Says Too Much, Too Soon; Antofagasta SlumpsBy
Antofagasta drops 11% after scrapping dividend as profit sags
Citigroup says it's bearish copper, zinc after overdone rally
Copper and other industrial metals fell as Citigroup Inc. said prices had advanced too much, too soon. Antofagasta Plc, a producer of the metal, slumped as much as 11 percent after canning its dividend.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing