Ex-Schroders Trader Clarke Pleads Guilty to Insider DealingBy
Former equities trader pleads to 9 charges in London
FCA ends probe into four others arrested with him in 2013
Damian Clarke, a former equities trader at Schroders Plc in London, pleaded guilty to nine counts of insider trading, giving the U.K. Financial Conduct Authority another victory just a week before he was to start his trial.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks