China Watchdog Sees Shenzhen Link Feasible in 2016, RTHK ReportsBy
A start to the stock-trading link between Hong Kong and Shenzhen in the second half of this year is feasible, Radio Television Hong Kong reported, citing a senior official at China’s securities regulator.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap