CEZ Drops Most in Three Weeks on Disappointing Earnings OutlookBy and
Czech utility suffered technical faults at Dukovany last year
CFO says `constantly falling' power prices to hurt 2016 profit
CEZ AS fell the most in three weeks after central Europe’s biggest power generator said profit will shrink by more than a third this year as electricity prices languish at their lowest level in more than a decade.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day