Asian Stocks Drop as BOJ Holds Stimulus; Commodity Shares FallBy
BOJ keeps its new benchmark rate at negative 0.1 percent
Focus now switches to Fed in busy week for monetary policy
Asian stocks retreated for the first time in four days after the Bank of Japan pledged to maintain its stimulus program, with commodity producers and financial shares leading the decline.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Restricts or Bans Travel From Eight Countries
- This Startup Is Luring Top Talent With $3 Million Pay Packages
- IPhone Disappointment Hammers Suppliers, Fuels Taiwan Outflows
- Storm Watches Issued for North Carolina as Maria Churns North
- Crypto-Mania Grips Hong Kong as City Looks for Life Beyond Banks