WPP's Sorrell Set for Windfall as Pay Nears $100 MillionBy
Sorrell remains highest-paid CEO in Britain by a long shot
Controversial incentive plan at WPP expires this year
WPP Plc’s Martin Sorrell, head of the world’s largest advertising company, has raked in more than 120 million pounds ($172 million) in the past six years in annual pay -- but his biggest windfall is yet to come.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License