Valeant Disclosures Awaited by Holders Seeking Good News: ChartBy
Valeant Pharmaceutical International Inc.’s U.S. shares have plunged more than 70 percent since last August as the embattled company has grappled with accusations about its business practices, an investigation by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and the hospitalization of Chief Executive Officer Michael Pearson. Valeant releases its delayed fourth-quarter earnings on Tuesday in Pearson’s first public appearance since his return last month. Investors will be seeking information about the company’s delayed annual 10-K filing, updates to its sales forecasts and any results from an ongoing internal probe.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Disney Buys Fox Assets in $52 Billion Split of Murdoch Realm