Two U.A.E. Pilots Die in Warplane Crash in Yemen Houthi WarBy
The Mirage jet crashed due to technical failure, SPA says
General command of coalition forces didn't identify pilots
Two pilots from the United Arab Emirates died after their fighter plane crashed in Yemen while taking part in the Saudi-led war against Shiite Houthi rebels.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License