Swiss Seen Holding Fire as Franc Resists ECB for Second TimeBy and
Survey shows most economists see SNB leaving rates unchanged
SNB officials announce quarterly policy review on March 17
Thomas Jordan seems to have gotten off the hook once again.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone