Rosneft May Top Gazprom as Kremlin's Crown Jewel of EnergyBy and
Oil producer's market value may exceed gas monopoly this year
Gazprom hurt by falling EU revenues, disputes with Ukraine
The two energy companies at the heart of Russia’s economy are on the verge of a historic reversal that could subtly shift the balance of power in the corridors of the Kremlin.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas