Resurgent Won Passes Technical Milestone as Shares Rally: ChartBy
South Korea’s resurgent won broke through its 100-day moving average on Monday, a bullish signal for investors who look at technical indicators. Foreign funds have pumped $1.6 billion into Korean stocks this month amid an emerging-market rally, helping to drive a 4.2 percent gain in the won that’s the best performance in Asia. That’s a turnaround from February, when the currency fell the most in the region to reach the weakest level since 2010.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks