PBOC Said to Have Met Banks in Shenzhen to Stress Mortgage RisksBloomberg News
Banks told to step up scrutiny of down-payment sources
Shenzhen home prices surging at fastest pace in China
China’s central bank called officials from the nation’s biggest commercial lenders to a meeting in the southern city of Shenzhen last week to stress a close adherence to rules on mortgage lending, people familiar with the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations