Paschi Surges After Repubblica Says Italy Is Pressing for BuyersBy and
Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA rose the most in six weeks after la Repubblica reported that Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi is pressing other lenders to consider a takeover of the country’s third-largest bank.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Restricts or Bans Travel From Eight Countries
- This Startup Is Luring Top Talent With $3 Million Pay Packages
- IPhone Disappointment Hammers Suppliers, Fuels Taiwan Outflows
- Storm Watches Issued for North Carolina as Maria Churns North
- Crypto-Mania Grips Hong Kong as City Looks for Life Beyond Banks