Oil Price Slump Won't Derail IPO Timing for Dong, Denmark SaysBy
Danish government, Goldman plan to list Dong by early 2017
Finance Minister says market shouldn't focus on oil business
Denmark is urging investors to disregard crude prices as the government, together with Goldman Sachs, prepares the nation’s oil and gas utility for an initial public offering by the first quarter of next year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’