Norway's Overlooked Fact: Rate Seen Going Deeper Below ZeroBy
Poll shows Norges Bank will cut main rate to 0.5% this week
Zero rate seen by some at end of 2016 as oil price stays low
Here’s a little known fact: Norwegian banks may soon need to contend with interest rates even deeper below zero.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's