Mall Operator Grows in Brazil Unfazed by Protests and GraftBy
Sao Paulo projects part of Gazit-Globe's $1 billion push
Brazil seeing `more rule of law than ever' says chairman
Gazit-Globe Ltd., which manages commercial real estate worth about $21 billion in more than 20 countries, is extending its Brazilian business even as the country suffers the worst recession in over a century and the streets swell with protesters clamoring for mass political change.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets