How an Anonymous Blog Went Viral and Forced Japan's Abe to RespondBy and
Anonymous blog post spurs parliament debate, parent protests
Abe pledges to offer remedies ahead of summer elections
An anonymous Japanese blogger’s tirade about failing to secure a daycare place for her child has spurred Prime Minister Shinzo Abe into action.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's