Sean Parker Q&A on Twitter’s Biggest Weakness and What’s Next for Facebook
Sean Parker played a role in tearing down the music business as Napster co-founder, and then remaking it a decade later as a backer of Spotify Ltd. His latest venture, the Screening Room, sets its sights on the movie industry by offering antipiracy technology that could help studios offer new releases at home the same day they hit theaters, Variety reported on March 9.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone