Rusty Jets on Tarmac Show India Beer Baron's Fallen EmpireBy
How taxes, state restrictions and poor management sank airline
Indian carriers hampered by rules Vijay Mallya lobbied against
In an airfield in southern India, seven planes of the failed Kingfisher Airlines Ltd. rust away -- relics of a former billionaire’s ambition and emblems of the complex regulations that hamper Indian aviation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself