Islamic State Leader Targeted by U.S. Is Dead, Rights Group SaysBy
A top commander of Islamic State targeted by U.S. airstrikes nine days ago in northeastern Syria is “clinically dead,” the U.K.-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said in an e-mailed statement.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing