U.S. Stocks Little Changed as Oil Retreats; Dollar Gains on FedBy and
Oil drops after Iran to raise output to pre-sanction levels
Dollar gains versus peers before Fed meeting ends Wednesday
U.S. stocks ended little changed after fluctuating throughout the day, while oil retreated as investors awaited for further assurance that central banks will continue to support growth and the glut in crude will ease.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing