These Five Apps Were Victims of the South by Southwest Curse
South by Southwest is a sort of geek prom, where each year an app is crowned queen. The event in Austin, Texas, which helped launch Twitter and put Airbnb on the map, has also been known to give “false signals,” as venture capitalist Jeremy Liew put it.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts