Usiminas Board Said to Approve Nippon Capital Increase ProposalBy
Transaction, opposed by Ternium, still needs shareholders' nod
Usiminas is seeking a standstill agreement with creditors
Usiminas’ board approved a 1 billion-real ($279 million) capital increase proposed by joint controller Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Corp. as the Brazilian steelmaker seeks funds to repay debt, people briefed on the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Restricts or Bans Travel From Eight Countries
- This Startup Is Luring Top Talent With $3 Million Pay Packages
- IPhone Disappointment Hammers Suppliers, Fuels Taiwan Outflows
- Storm Watches Issued for North Carolina as Maria Churns North
- Crypto-Mania Grips Hong Kong as City Looks for Life Beyond Banks