Sanofi Drug Beats AbbVie's Blockbuster Humira in Human TrialBy
Sarilumab tested in head-to-head trial with AbbVie's Humira
U.S. regulators set to decide on sarilumab in fourth quarter
Sanofi and Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc. said an experimental rheumatoid arthritis therapy helped patients more than AbbVie Inc.’s Humira in a late-stage trial.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders