Orange-Bouygues Talks Said Slowed by Asset Sales to RivalsBy , , and
Iliad, Numericable-SFR in discussions to buy some operations
Deal would reduce French telecom carriers to three from four
Orange SA’s talks to buy the phone business of Bouygues SA are hung up on terms for the sale of network and spectrum assets to rivals, potentially delaying any agreement beyond the end of March, people familiar with the negotiations said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks