Ferragamo Puts Microchips in Shoes in Bid to Fight FraudstersBy
RFID tags in soles of pricey shoes can prove authenticity
Fashion brand removed about 25,000 counterfeit goods in 2015
Salvatore Ferragamo SpA is embedding microchips in its bags and shoes, as the luxury industry steps up efforts to combat fraudsters.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock