ECB Ammunition to Bring Funding Relief to Spanish Banks: ChartBy
The European Central Bank’s new series of four targeted longer-term refinancing operations announced Thursday will be a welcome boost to liquidity for Spanish lenders that have been among the largest users of these programs so far. They have collectively drawn more than 74 billion euros ($82 billion) from previous rounds, just behind Italian lenders that have taken 97.2 billion euros.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks