Deutsche Bank Sees 2016 Industrywide Trading Revenue DropBy and
German lender paid 756 people 1 million euros or more in 2015
Bank cut bonus at securities unit 15% to 1.45 billion euros
Deutsche Bank AG, which runs Europe’s biggest investment bank, said it expects the industry’s revenue to decline this year as clients consider pulling back from trading some fixed-income securities and refrain from doing deals.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since iPhone