Cyberdyne Plans Nasdaq Listing Next Year for U.S. ExpansionBy
Japanese robot exoskeleton maker aims to boost exposure
Company seeking U.S. FDA approval for Hybrid Assistive Limb
Cyberdyne Inc., a Japanese maker of robot exoskeletons for physical therapy, plans to seek a Nasdaq listing next year to help boost its investor base in the world’s biggest economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing