Cowen Said to Be in Talks to Purchase Some Units of CRT CapitalBy and
Deal said to include purchase of some credit businesses
CRT stopped trading Treasuries, mortgages in past 12 months
Cowen Group Inc., the New York-based boutique investment firm, is finalizing terms of a deal to buy portions of broker-dealer CRT Capital Group, people with knowledge of the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day