Commodity Exporters' Currencies Rally as China Raises Yuan FixBy and
China's central bank strengthens fix by most since November
Havens take a backseat as demand for higher yields emerges
The currencies of commodity exporters advanced as China’s central bank strengthened the yuan’s fixing by the most in four months, spurring demand for higher-yielding assets at the expense of those viewed as havens.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's