Williams Shale Gas Line Delayed on Environmental PermitsBy
Company sees Constitution Pipeline operating in 2017
Conduit would add shipping capacity from Marcellus Shale
The opening of Williams Partners LP’s proposed $925-million Constitution natural gas pipeline will be delayed to the second half of 2017 as the developer awaits a permit to clear trees in New York and other environmental approvals.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License