Here's What'll Keep China Economy Watchers Busy This WeekendBloomberg News
PBOC Governor Zhou and deputies hold press conference Saturday
Retail sales projected to gain as industrial production slumps
China economy watchers get a double dose Saturday, when the government releases key data and People’s Bank of China Governor Zhou Xiaochuan and his top deputies hold a press conference.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's