Western Digital Said to Plan Marketing of $18 Billion LoansBy and
Western Digital Corp. plans to approach lenders next week to start syndicating a $18 billion debt package backing its takeover of SanDisk Corp. in this year’s biggest test of the leveraged loan market’s strength.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's