U.K. Bonds Drop With Germany's After Draghi Rate-Outlook CommentBy and
Securities pare back world-beating gains posted in 2016
Gilt 10-year yield climbs to highest level in a month
U.K. government bonds declined with German securities after European Central Bank President Mario Draghi said the interest rate cuts announced on Thursday may not be followed by more reductions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks