Turkish Bonds Rally as Developing Europe's Highest Yields BeckonBy
10-year yields fall to 3-month low after ECB stimulus measures
Stock gauge extends longest stretch of gains since 2013
Turkish bonds rallied, sending yields to a three-month low, on speculation European Central Bank stimulus will increase the allure of the highest-paying government bonds among major economies in developing Europe.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Fall After China Drop; Dollar Steady: Markets Wrap
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed