This BlackRock Volatility Haven ETF Is Luring Record InflowsBy
Many investors remain skeptical of the recent equity rally
Minimum-volatility ETF tracks companies deemed safer
The rockiest U.S. stock swings in more than four years are prompting traders to pour record sums into a BlackRock Inc. exchange-traded fund that tracks companies considered more stable.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets