Gordhan Hopeful of Avoiding Moody's South African DowngradeBy
Finance minister meeting U.K. and U.S. investors this week
Moody's placed economy on review for credit-rating cut
South African Finance Minister Pravin Gordhan said he’s hopeful officials can convince Moody’s Investors Service that structural reforms and other actions to shore up finances are enough to avoid a credit-rating downgrade.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing