Saudi Aramco Said to Seek Advice on Assets and Timing for IPOBy , , and
Oil giant said to examine different scenarios for possible IPO
Company said to send request for proposals to consultants
Saudi Arabian Oil Co. has asked consultants to bid for a role advising it on which assets to privatize and how to execute a potential share sale as the kingdom presses ahead with plans for an initial public offering, people with knowledge of the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day