Newly Rich Africans Are Young, Hip Millennials Willing to SpendBy
Africa will have almost 4,000 ultra-rich people in next decade
Kenyan bank had a 40% increase in dollar millionaires in 2015
The profile of a rich African is shifting from older white-haired males to younger, hip millennials who have found new ways to make and keep money in a changing global scene.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts