Nasdaq Just Took a Step Toward Challenging the Flash Boys BourseBy
CEO Greifeld sees opportunity to use stock market licenses
Nasdaq attempted to add programmed delay to exchange in 2012
Nasdaq Inc.’s deal to acquire Deutsche Boerse AG’s International Securities Exchange gives it another chance to bring a trading speed bump to the U.S. stock market, a move that would put it in direct competition with IEX Group Inc.’s proposed public venue.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts